Today, fungal infections of the nails and skin are among the most common. The problem is that the diseases that cause mycosis are not taken seriously – go to the doctor when the disease is already pronounced and gives discomfort.
Treatment of neglected cases is very difficult, and it is not always possible to completely eliminate the focus of infection of the body.
Who is most susceptible to fungal infections?
Victims of various mycoses can become both young and older people. Provoke a fungal disease can:
- ignoring basic hygiene – you can not use other people’s shoes, towels, etc.;
- contact with tools contaminated with fungus – in a pedicure room;
- visiting public places such as baths, saunas, swimming pools.
Not always contact with the fungus leads to the disease – the infection can “wake up” after some time. For example, an exacerbation can be observed with reduced immunity, pregnancy, diabetes, chronic asthma, inflammatory diseases of the genitals. It is very important to start treatment in time with antifungal drugs for the skin.
- There is a large variety of fungi. Dangerous to health are those that belong to the dermatophytes, yeasts and mold mycoses.
- The effectiveness of treatment is largely determined by the correct diagnosis. Therefore, at the first suspicion of fungus, you need to see a specialist to determine the causative agent. Self-treatment, as a rule, does not lead to anything good. There may be a temporary improvement, which is perceived as a recovery.
- The danger of self-treatment is also that not all antifungal ointments for the feet have the same effect on different types of mycosis. It is necessary to consider the risk of resistance of the chosen drug to a particular disease.
Release forms of antifungal drugs for the nails
Modern drugs designed to treat onychomycosis are available in different forms. These can be:
Sometimes special pills or capsules are prescribed. At https://farma-shop.best/antifungals/ you can buy a wide range of antifungal medicines. All medicines presented here are certified and safe, there is the necessary documentation confirming the quality of pharmaceutical products.
Effective antifungal drugs
Fungus is an insidious disease that can “sit” in the human body for years without showing any symptoms. Activation of the pathogen occurs with reduced immunity, poor diet, lack of vitamins and other unfavorable circumstances. Infection can also occur through contact with the skin of a sick person. If there is skin itching, unpleasant odor, delamination of the nail and other manifestations, you should immediately consult a doctor who will choose the most effective antifungal drugs for the feet.
To get rid of such a disease as onychomycosis, you need to be patient. This is justified by the fact that treatment with antifungal drugs for the nails lasts from three months to one year. During this period of time, the nail plate is completely renewed, and the affected nail is replaced by a healthy one. The doctor must perform all the necessary tests to determine exactly what type of fungus the nail plate is affected by.
The symptoms of fungal infection are almost the same in all cases: initially the nail turns yellow, flakes and thickens, followed by reddening of the skin, itching and pain. To date, there are two main groups of drugs (external and systemic), which are highly effective and quickly enough to eliminate the unpleasant phenomena. It is easy enough to buy antifungal and other drugs through the website https://farma-shop.best/birth-control-contraceptives/.