Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 135,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As the IT Coop you will:
- Support projects via technical skills, management skills, and communication to accomplish project analysis, experimental work, troubleshooting, documentation, project coordination and management.
- Support your assigned functional area by performing engineering investigations, performing or overseeing projects or segments of projects in assessment, design, engineering, implementation, validation and documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement behind Lean/Six Sigma projects, cost improvement projects, critical supply inventory tracking, and operations metrics tracking on a site, regional, and global level.
- Assist in performing analysis of the movement of people, processes, and products, throughout the distribution center, monitor current processes, identify and analyze gaps, and develop process improvements.
- Capture and interpret process data to implement improvements in cycle time, yield, or quality.
- Prepare and present oral and written reports, as needed, to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Maintain process surveillance programs on issues such as process control, yields, cycle times, quality, and change over.
- Follow all environmental, safety and occupational health policies (i.e., ISO14001 & OSHAS 18001).
- Be legally authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Be actively enrolled pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Information System, be in good academic standing and have completed at least two years of studies.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency of Spanish and English language is required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Previous Internship/Coop and/or Academic Research experience is preferred.
- Extra-curricular experience in a student association/organization is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, superb communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist.
- Be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJTechnology #JNJCoOp
United States-Puerto Rico-San Lorenzo-
North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Ethicon Endo Surgery, LLC (7597)
3368190828Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies – 15 days ago – save job – report job – original jobInformation Technology Specialist jobs in Guaynabo, PR Information Technology Specialist salaries in Guaynabo, PR