Check Drops (Mibolerone) is an oral anabolic-androgenic steroid derived from the anabolic steroid nandrolone. In particular, it is a structurally altered form of nandrolone. The added methyl group in the 7th position increases the androgenicity of the hormone and prevents the action of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase. The added methyl group in the 17th position protects the oral intake of the hormone. This classifies Check Drops as a C17-alpha-alkylated (C17-aa) anabolic steroid.
The small changes made to the Nandrolone give us one of the most powerful and powerful androgens ever created, and even quite anabolic. However, functionally it may seem even more androgenic, but its anabolic power is almost not manifested. When it comes to the effects of Check Drops, aggression is all there is. Technically, it could be used as a steroid to stimulate anabolism, and it could do so very well. But because it will take a few milligrams a day for at least a few weeks, such a dose and use will cause individual problems that will destroy his body and possibly his health. Increased aggression before a fight can be tempting, but the risks usually outweigh the reward with this steroid. This does not mean that a person will die, and you can avoid some of the side effects of Check Drops (they cannot be avoided completely). More information on the link: https://anabolicmenu.ws/global-anabolic-cheque-drops-500/
Check Drops doses
Cheque Drops drops are taken orally and should be taken daily. Doses are usually 200-300 mcg per day, but in some cases can be increased to 500 mcg per day. Doses are always taken before training, about 30-40 minutes before training, fighting or competition. There are no recommended therapeutic doses, as this steroid has never been used for human medical purposes.
Contradictions of Mibolerone
- If you have liver disease, you should not take this steroid. Use should also last no more than 2-3 weeks and should not be used with other C17-aa steroids.
- Overthecounter medications should also be avoided whenever possible, as many of them are also toxic to the liver, and this will only cause additional liver damage. It is also important that the user avoids the use of alcohol during the use of Mibolerone. Failure to follow these rules can cause liver complications and elevation of liver enzymes.
- The use of aromatase inhibitors (AI), such as Anastrozole (Arimidex), can protect against the estrogenic side effects of Check Drops. This will provide protection against estrogen and progesterone. However, estrogenic activity is so strong that some men may still have problems.
- For the male user, genetics will determine the severity of androgenic side effects. It is also important to note that the androgenicity of this hormone cannot be reduced by a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor such as finasteride; they are useless. More details on the website: https://anabolicmenu.ws/
- Those taking this steroid should make sure that their lifestyle is conducive to the cardiovascular system. Healthy diets rich in omega fatty acids and low in saturated fats and simple sugars are very important.
- Regular cardiovascular activity is also necessary, so if it can’t be a part of daily life, this steroid is not for you. Users should also take supplements with antioxidants and monitor their cardiovascular health very closely.
- Once the use of this steroid is over, natural testosterone production will begin again. However, post-course therapy (PCT) is recommended. This will improve recovery; it does not guarantee but will increase the chances of a good recovery. As with all steroids, there is always a risk of non-complete recovery, and this should be considered before taking.